Our ortho-imagery is available for viewing and now download. The directions below describe how to use our Historic Imagery Viewer to obtain the image files (and their related world files) for a specific grid.
1. Zoom to the area of interest.
2. Left click in the area of interest.
3. Select the desired image year from the drop-down list in the pop-up window (Figure 1).
4. Click on the ‘View Additional Details’ link (Figure 2).
5. Select the download link (there may be more than one option) from the results panel on the left start the download process (Figure 3).